Fall is in the air, and I feel the panic to get as much done outside as I can, before the inevitable Winter shows up. I finished up the plein air painting,"Morning Solitude", and need to sign it tonight. It's of a pretty site located on Truman Lake, near Osceola, MO. The old road I painted from just disappears into the water. The views change as the water level goes up and down. Thanks to De and Cheryl for letting me in on this hard to find spot. I also received notice that I was accepted into a juried show at the Waverly House starting Nov. 6th. I entered my painting of "Walnut Street View". The show will run thru to Dec. 22nd. It is an annual fundraiser for the local Girls Shelter, so a portion of the sales and silent auction go for that purpose. More on that later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air