Bennett Springs Plein Air workshop this year was really cold and wet, but we managed to get a few paintings started. I really enjoyed seeing and meeting the owners of MacCreeds Gallery, near Bennett Springs. They have a wonderful Gallery and had a lovely reception.

I have a few studies in progress from the workshop. This is one I started there.

November has come in with some beautiful weather, but all the pretty fall colors have fallen to the ground, so it's hard to get in the painting mode again. All the news on the economy is so depressing. I need to just turn the TV off, and remember what a beautiful area we live in, and all our wonderful family and friends. The Moon and the sunsets have been fantastic. I try to capture it on my camera, but it never turns out, so I try to soak up the moment into my memory, for future originals....... It seems impossible to portray Nature as it really is, but I keep trying. I'll upload another painting in progress soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air