It's been a pretty busy Spring. I had 10 days out West, and enjoyed the Spring bloom in the desert of Arizona, and nice visits with family. My Mexican cruise was cold, but we had a nice High School reunion visit anyway, and a good time with my long time buddies, Liz and Barb. It's amazing how friends haven't really changed that much in 43 years.


My May Day show at the Stockton Library came in with a big thunderstorm, but has had some encouraging comments and sales. The paintings will be up through May 29th. I was tickled to have the Church painting purchased and will be donated to the new church. I hope it is enjoyed by all.


Family health issues makes me appreciate each day that we have. We shouldn't take our heath for granted and enjoy time with family and friends every chance we get.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air