"Country Sunset",  24"x36",  Oil on museum wrapped canvas.   $600, includes shipping.  
Well it was nice to get the paints out again.   It had been a while.    I'd had this photo of a windmill for years.    Sorry to say it's no longer standing, as it went down in 2003 when we had the tornado come through our county.    It was just one of those nice, quiet country evenings, and gladly I had my camera at hand.    I think I'd been out on a Real Estate call......those were the days.    Not doing that any more.     I'll enter this in the Springfield Regional Arts Council, Member Invitational, "Caught My Eye".   I'm hoping it might be accepted for the September show.     I even got brave and took some video of myself painting this sunset.    I'll try to make a movie out of it, if I can figure it out.    So coming soon......lol 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air