Big Cedar Lodge Paint Out 2012
I just returned home today from a short getaway at the Big Cedar Paint Out, near Branson.      I'm always exhausted, but it's a good tired, after getting out to paint and to visit with art friends.     After a couple cold, rainy mornings, I waited until later in the day to get out, so only got two paintings almost finished.    I decided this year I wasn't going to kill myself rushing around trying to do more paintings.    Instead I took more time to visit with the other artists, and to enjoy the resort.    My daughter, Shawna and grandson Levi, came down and joined me for one night.    We had a quick dinner in Branson, and that night Levi tried out the resort's double level, outside heated pool.   Even if the temp was about 45 degrees.    Here is a photo of my display at the show.     I'm hoping to hear from some of my contacts.     Now, tomorrow, to unpack the van, and organize my studio again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air