Friday I took four of my larger paintings to MacCreed's Gallery, in Lebanon, Missouri, located just East of Bennett Springs State Park, on Hwy. 64.    They will be shown at the gallery all summer.   Open Thursday thru Saturdays, and by appointment.    Sandra and her husband have a wonderful little gallery and gift shop with some beautiful art and gifts.    If you have trouble reaching the gallery, just email me and I'll get in touch with them for you.

During bad weather I've been working on my new website, now with a newsletter and contact page to sign up for.    Also a purchase page with PayPal available.    Soon I'll be joining a new site that will have prints, note cards and other merchandise available made from my artwork.   It will also supply matting and framing if desired.   I'll post about that when it is up and running.   And also post it on my Facebook page.  

We've had a pretty mild winter again, but about this time of year, it seems like forever since everything was nice and green, so I can hardly wait for Spring.    In the mean time I'll post a small photo of the 4 paintings at MacCreeds.    





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air