Spring has sprung, but it can't decide to warm up and stay there.    I've made it out a couple days to paint, but nothing completed yet.  
Bob and I have enjoyed having family visiting from Arizona this week, and they also had a couple half days of fishing, although the fish are not biting yet.    We need a little more sunshine to warm up the water. 

It's disheartening to see the news on the bombings in Boston.   I'm thankful that, an art friend, Lyn's son and daughter-in-law were not injured there as he ran the Marathon.   My heart goes out to all the victims, injured and their families.  

 Bob and I have a new family member; a rescue dog named Sydney.   We lost our little Tilly a few months ago, so it left a hole in our lives.    Sydney, who now may be "Daisy", is getting adjusted to our lifestyle, and she has a newly fenced back yard to enjoy.   Here's a photo of her snuggling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air

September 11, 2023