"Pioneer Village", Wheatland, MO
 
I met with friends Cheryl Coen and De Munden a couple days ago and started a painting at Wheatland's Pioneer Village.    It's a cute little park with a group of old log buildings that have been saved and restored.    I never new it was there, just a block off of Hwy 54 here in Missouri.    I arrived late, so didn't get much painting done, but my main goal was to chat with the girls and hear about De's recent trip to Fredericksburg, TX, and the Oil Painters of America show that De was juried into.    Quite an honor to be in a show with so many master painters.    Congrats to De for a job well done.    She even sold her painting.    I'm a little jealous as you can tell..... 
Here is a photo of a couple of the log buildings.    I'll upload the sketch I started there, later.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air