"Christmas Star", 6"x8", Oil
 
I painted this last night so I can use it for my Christmas cards this year.    Time is getting short so I better get them sent out in the next few days.    I'm hoping it will dry a little more so it will photograph better.    I'll print them out on my own HP printer.    It just takes a little time to get it set up correctly.    I'm also continuing to work on some large paintings for my show in January.    Nothing like working against the clock.    I'm not too worried about it.    This way I can't stew about it and spend too much time on one painting.    Makes the works more spontaneous.    We shall see.....ha.    Christmas blessings to my family and friends, and to a happy, healthy New Year ahead.   Hugs, Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air