"Madison", 11"x 14", Oil, Painted from life




I finished a 3 day figurative workshop yesterday with Adam Clague, from Kansas City, MO.    A very talented young man.    It was great fun, but extremely exhausting to concentrate that intensely all day.    I'm not used to it.    This pretty young girl, is Madison.    A first time model, she did great.   It's not as easy as you think to sit perfectly still for 20 minutes straight.   I don't think I could handle it.    We did a study from a model each day.    With Adam's help, this was the best of my three.    I'll do a little clean up on this, and I think I will leave the background basically the same.    I may mute down the green cloth a little more.    Thanks to Adam and his wife Andrea, the Visual Art Alliance of Springfield, MO and Alicia Farris, Paula Moore and Desiree Young

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air