"Golden Vase", 8"x 10", Oil, painted from life
It felt good to put paint to canvas today.   It's been a while since I've been able to do that.   I've been having electrical problems in my studio.   So none of my lights are working properly.    Thanks to Cheryl Coen, from Bolivar, MO for having myself and a friend Larry over to her house to paint.    It's always nice to get together with artist friends, and it helps me to have a time limit.    That way I don't "think" too much, and just PAINT..........   This was my project today.     
In the meantime......in the studio, I'm packing up paintings and moving things so my son, Troy, can cut a place into the ceiling so he can check out the wiring........It's kind of scary to think of a wiring problem.......the thought of everything going up in smoke would be devastating......  So if he doesn't find an easy and obvious problem, and for his safety.......I'm calling a professional to check it out......Wish me luck.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackjack Plein Air